Total team fees are $2000. Team fees schedule is as follows:
September 11th: $400
October 16th: $400
November 13th: $400
December 11th: $400
January 15th: $400
TEAM TRAINING SCHEDULE
Monday - Skills and Drills; All Ages; 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
Tuesday - Scrimmages; 10U/11U/13U Hess/13U Wilson/14U Ross/14U Figurski; 5:30 pm Warm-up, 6:00 pm Game Time.
Wednesday - Scrimmages; 12U/13U Craven/14U/15U/16U/18U; 5:30 pm Warm-up, 6:00 pm Game Time.
Thursday - Skills and Drills; All Ages; 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
NOTE: All players should attend one skills and drills practice and their scrimmage time each week.
Pickens Cage and Class Membership
Pickens team players looking to get additional training time can purchase a cage and class membership.
- Cost is $250 for six months
- 1 hour of cage time per week (with instructor if requested)
- 50% discount on all weekly coaching classes
Pickens team players looking to get additional focused training can sign up for one of these classes.
- Class requires a monthly commitment.
- Class is $60/month for members and $120/month for non-members.
- Classes offered daily (click on registration tab for times)
- Classes meet once a week for one hour
- Deadline for March Class is midnight on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018.
- Courses will be taught by Scott Pickens and/or Pat Misch.
Players looking to get one-on-one training can sign up for individual or small group lessons here.
Signing up for lessons is a two-step process.
Click the LESSON RESERVATION button below to check lesson availability and submit request form to reserve lesson date and time.
Click the LESSON PAYMENT button below to complete payment for lessons. All lesson payments must be made prior to the start of the lesson.
Fees for lessons are:
Current Player Rates:
60 minute individual - $85.00
60 minute group of two - $50.00 per person
60 minute group of three - $40.00 per person
60 minute group of four - $30.00 per person
60 minute group of five - $25.00 per person
60 minute individual - $100.00
60 minute group of two - $60.00 per person
60 minute group of three - $50.00 per person
HitTrax League Play
- League will run Friday and Saturday.
- Maximum of 12 teams with options for teams of 2v2, 3v3, and father/son
- League play will begin Friday, March 16th.
- League will run for five weeks (through April 13th)
- Cost is $75 each for current members and $90 each for non-members
- DEADLINE: Midnight, Wednesday, March 7, 2018